“When you apply through us you get your very own personal Buddy Broker that helps you find a loan.”
VEHICLE FINANCE EXPLAINED
- Car finance through ApprovalBuddy is sourced from banks and lending institutions which set guide lines that you will have to meet to be approved
- Car finance are loans that are secured to the vehicle so if you decide to trade or sell your car at a later date the loan will need to be paid out
- The loan terms for personal use car finance aren’t fixed so you can pay the loan off earlier
- Car finance periods are from 24 – 84 months
- Interest rates for secured personal car finance are fixed for the term so repayments will stay the same for the loan period
- You can make extra repayments which in turn will lower your interest charge for personal car finance
- Most banks do charge a small early termination fee which your Buddy Broker can explain but in most cases out ways the saving of interest that you wont pay
We can still help in most situations.
CAN I GET CAR FINANCE WITH BAD CREDIT?
Your personal Buddy Broker will try their best to help.
Even if you don’t have a great credit file or have experienced problems in the past, you could still be eligible for car finance through ApprovalBuddy’s panel of lenders. We work with finance partners who are happy to lend based on what your current situation is, rather than what’s happened in the past.
The best way to find out whether you can get finance with us is to start the application process. Applying doesn’t commit you to anything. We’ll see what’s possible and talk to you about what you can reasonably afford, so you don’t run the risk of further problems. There’s no need to feel anxious about talking about your financial situation. Lots of our customers have struggled with debt in the past, and our team are here to help you, not to judge you. They understand there are all sorts of reasons why people have had money problems.
To improve your chance of being accepted for vehicle finance, you can:
- Catch up on any payments you may have missed on other loans or borrowings
- Pay unpaid defaults or get into a payment arrangement with the defaults that are unpaid
- Offer to provide a deposit for your new loan. It’s not always necessary, but it usually helps to build the lender’s confidence
- Limit the amount of payday loan enquirers you have as this can effect you getting approved
Does applying affect my credit score?
If we believe you might be accepted by one of our lenders, we’ll pass your application to the lender we believe best suits your circumstances. They’ll then do a ‘hard search’, which is recorded on your credit file. On average, two recorded hard searches are likely to be done during the process.
The best way to find out whether you can get Finance with us is to start the application process. Applying doesn’t commit you to anything. We’ll see what’s possible and talk to you about how to best structure your loan, so you don’t run the risk of over extending yourself. There’s no need to feel anxious talking about your financial situation as your personal Buddy Broker will guide you through your options.
Business use car finance basics
- Business use car finance periods from 24 months to 60 months
- Interest rates are fixed for the term of the loan
- Balloons at the end of the loan to reduce your loan repayments subject to banks approval
- 100% finance in most cases
Rent to Own
- Try before you buy with a 1 year rental agreement
- You can extend the loan for additional 3 years at a lower repayment to own the vehicle
- 100% finance in most cases